Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover Non-Methylene Chloride California

Jasco® Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover Non-Methylene Chloride for California formula is an extremely strong stripper that effectively removes paint, varnish, lacquer, shellac, epoxy, urethane, latex or any synthetic coating.  It can be used on wood, metal, concrete and masonry. The semi-paste formula works in 15 minutes or less and clings to vertical surfaces.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

DO NOT USE TO STRIP BATHTUBS.

 

1. Shake well. 2. Pour into a metal container and apply a thick coat with a paint brush to a small area (up to 3 ft. x 3 ft.). Brush in one direction only. Leave the area and let the stripper do the work. 3. After 15 minutes, test scrape a small area to see if finish is ready for removal. Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool. A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses. Multiple coats or stubborn finishes may require repeat application. 4. Use a clean abrasive pad dipped in after wash or mineral spirits to loosen remaining finish and remove any residue. Surface should be completely clean and dry before refinishing.

DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME, AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters,
electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Do not smoke. Keep away from electrical outlets and switches. Beware of static electricity generated by synthetic clothing and other sources. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.


DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. CAUSES BURNS. VAPOR HARMFUL. Contains Acetone and Xylene. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged over-exposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. The risk to your
health depends on the level and duration of exposure. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid breathing vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Do not swallow.

FIRST AID: • INHALATION: First move person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Call 911, or Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222), or emergency room, as soon as possible. • EYE EXPOSURE: Immediately flush affected eye(s) with water. Call 911, or Poison Control Center, or emergency room, as soon as possible. • SKIN EXPOSURE: Immediately wash skin with soap and water. Avoid spreading material on unaffected skin. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes, and thoroughly clean before reuse. Contact medical professional for advice. • IF SWALLOWED: IMMEDIATELY call 911, or Poison Control Center, or emergency room, as soon as possible. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.


KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

SDS

The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.