QJBC250 Brush Cleaner Quart

QJBC250 – Quart


OTHER Cleaning And Paint Prep PRODUCTS

Brush Cleaner

Jasco® Brush Cleaner cleans synthetic bristle brushes, artist brushes, roller covers, trays, and equipment after a project. It removes hardened latex and oil-based paint, enamel, varnish, shellac, lacquer, and polyurethane to leave tools looking good and working great. Not intended for sale or use in California.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

 

Shake well, open slowly. DRIED PAINT: 1. Suspend in metal can filled with Cleaner, covering bristles. Soak several hours, or overnight. Keep container covered with foil. 2. Loosen residue with brush comb or metal fork. Agitate in fresh cleaner. Wash with warm soapy water, shake out excess and hang to dry. FRESH PAINT: Agitate in Cleaner then follow #2 directions.

IMPORTANT: Do not apply to floors or any other large surface areas because fire and health safety risks will increase dramatically. 

DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME, AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Do not smoke. Keep away from electrical outlets and switches. Beware of static electricity generated by synthetic clothing and other sources. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. DANGER! POISON. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. Contains Methanol, Toluene, Acetone, Xylene and petroleum distillates. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged over-exposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. The risk to your health depends on the level and duration of exposure. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid breathing vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Do not swallow.

SAFETY DIRECTIONS: USE OUTDOORS IN AN OPEN AREA. It is dangerous to use this product indoors. If you must use indoors, cross-ventilate work area by opening all windows and doors and circulating fresh air through the work area to reduce vapor accumulation. Always wear chemical-splash goggles and chemical-resistant gloves when handling this product. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. FIRST AID: INHALATION: First move person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Call 911, or Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222, or emergency room, as soon as possible. EYE EXPOSURE: Immediately flush affected eye(s) with water. Call 911, or Poison Control Center, or emergency room, as soon as possible. SKIN EXPOSURE: Immediately wash skin with soap and water. Avoid spreading material on unaffected skin. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes, and thoroughly clean before reuse. Contact medical professional for advice. IF SWALLOWED: IMMEDIATELY call 911, or Poison Control Center, or emergency room, as soon as possible. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.


KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

SDS